This sales funnel combines the popularity of LinkedIn Groups with the power of social proof to generate high quality, sales-ready leads.
NOTE: Although this funnel is for LinkedIn Groups, you can use the same blueprint for Facebook groups, Google+, Quora, or any other online communities where your target audience is active.
No matter what kind of business you’re in, chances are there’s a group on LinkedIn (if not multiple groups) where your target audience hangs out.
More importantly, inside these groups, members occasionally discuss:
- Your product category
- Your products
- Your competitors’ products
Typically, these discussions begin with a question like:
“What’s the best…?”
“What do you think of…?”
“What do you recommend for…?”
Here are five examples:
1. “Looking for Recommendations on <insert your category here>“
2. “Looking for alternatives to <insert your largest competitor’s name here>?”
3. “What Do You Think of <insert your competitor’s name here>?”
4. “Which do You Recommend for <your product category>: <Competitor X> or <Competitor Y>?”
5. “Looking for a Solution to <insert problem you solve here>“
These discussions, which tend to attract a great deal of comments and opinions, are packed with insights.
In effect, someone is starting a sales conversation for you within your target market .
It doesn’t get much better than that. You’d be crazy not to jump in on the discussion.
But first, there are two ways to enter a conversation your prospects are having in a LinkedIn group.
Which is best?
Shameless Plug vs. Social Proof
This is a publication from the new B2B Sales Funnel Library — an online collection of top sales funnels for Lead Generation, Sales Conversion and Customer Success.
Join the library for full access to the sales funnel archives, including blueprints and step-by-step implementation guides.
(Membership is free.)
New funnels are added to the library weekly.